Table of Content

Pages

Atletico Madrid, Saul: "I'm more afraid of Diego Simeone than Luis Enrique"

Filipe Luis prepares for third Atletico Madrid farewell

Atletico Madrid, Saul: "I'm more afraid of Diego Simeone than Luis Enrique"



The midfielder #Atletico has confided in his charismatic coach. He also sent a small spike to #Real_Madrid.



#Atletico_Madrid's executive, Saul has evolved and progressed under the orders of Diego Simeone for several seasons. The Spanish international greatly appreciates his charismatic, but sometimes crazy, Argentine coach. In an interview given to the show El Hormiguero, Saul returned to the method Diego Simeone and confided fear more than his coach.  "Thank God, Luis Enrique has not shouted at me yet, so I'm more scared of Diego Simeone because he's also closer, yes he weighs us every day, that's something I take very seriously. It's very important to have your weight and that's why I take great care of my diet and my rest, when I'm not, it gets in my head, I do not care kilo more than a pound less, it's like carrying a backpack, if you're not fast and you're tired, you can hurt yourself,

 "said Saul.  "It's nice to be in front of Real Madrid"


Post a Comment